If you are interested in receiving training please contact Michelle Martinez, training can be factory or on-site.
Schneider Electric Factory Training
Schneider Electric’s Technical Training Services (TTS) can help you be more knowledgeable, productive and effective in applying Schneider Electric products. TTS has developed a comprehensive program that provides you the expertise in Andover Continuum. This complete program of courses designed to quickly increase your expertise and, as a result, your value to your organization. Schneider Electric training programs feature hands-on exercises with real world scenarios and small, interactive classes ensure you receive responsive instructor attention.
Using the link below, you may:
- View course descriptions that include an overview of the covered topics and list the student learning objectives
- View classes by schedule
- View the number of student seats currently available per scheduled class offering
- Obtain pre-requisite course material and specific class location information
Registration applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. The training classes are small to maximize your education objectives, and registration is a must. All customers are to contact their local Schneider Electric dealer prior to registration.
- Select a course
- Review the course description to determine which course best suites your requirements and needs
- Make sure you meet all requirements for the course you are looking to register for
- Information Needed to Register
- Course Number, Course Name, and Date
- Company Name and Address
- Student Name
- E-mail Address (required for all confirmations)
- Purchase Order Number
- Wait for Approval and Confirmation
- After your local Schneider Electric dealer has completed the enrollment process you will receive a confirmation e-mail that the request has been approved. You are NOT registered till you have received this e-mail
- Download pre-requisites material and location information
- Once you have received your Confirmation e-mail you will receive another e-mail that will have information that you can download any required pre-requisites, course material and specific location information to assist with traveling arrangements, maps, city guides, etc.
**Do not commit to any travel or related expenses until your registration had been confirmed and your are notified that the class will be held as scheduled**
If you would like more information or have any questions regarding Schneider Electric Training or the registration process please contact Nicole Zakrewski with Schneider Electric at email@example.com or 978-975-9598 or Michelle Martinez with Westover Corporation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-429-3600.